Income to Qualify

  • We will use your gross monthly income (before taxes or deductions are taken) for qualification.
  • If you are a part-time employee, you must have a two year history working part-time.
  • If you are receiving child support and would like that included in your income, we will need documentation on this.
  • If you are on Social Security, we will need the current amount (located in your annual award letter).
  • If you are receiving a pension, we will need the current amount (annual statement from retirement company).

Please contact me to discuss any other types of income you may be receiving.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email