You will need to protect your new home with a homeowner’s insurance policy. Your insurance agent can advise you on what type of coverage you will need.

Most insurance companies offer discounts if the home has the following:

  • Fire and burglar alarms
  • Local ultrasonic burglar alarms
  • Fire extinguishers
  • Deadbolt locks on all exterior entryways
  • Sprinkler systems
Print Friendly, PDF & Email